mardi 26 juin 2012

Our best memories !

1) I loved the moment when Chaimae was going crazy during the party. We had never seen her like that before !
2) I was surprised when Margaux fought the spider with her hand. She is a very special girl...
3) I loved when we woke up Chaimae at the last minute. We jumped on her bed and she wanted to hit us !
4) When Morgane and I took a photo of a mercedes and laughed in front of it and when after 10 minutes, we realised that the man in the car had seen us !!!


5) The gaelic football was so funny, we did our very best but regrettably, our efforts were not rewarded: the girls' team lost.

6) When I took a photo of Chaimae  while she was sleeping in the bus (she looked like a goldfish).
7) When Camille got angry at Chaimae and Morgane (because they abandoned Margaux and her in a shop), it was SO funny (she was red like a tomato !!)
8) When Morgane thought I was laughing at her but really I wasn't !
9) When we saw the donkeys, they were sooo cute !


10) So, we adored the whole trip !!!

                                                                                     Chaimae, Camille, Morgane et Margaux

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire